Welcome to the Materials Simulations web site!
In this page you will find news and events related to Materials Simulation at Penn State.
News and Events
Coming up ...
Quantum Espresso 2014 Workshop
A workshop given by developers of the codes themselves!
Quantum Espresso is a Kohn-Sham, plane-wave-pseudopotentials suite widely used in the investigation of the properties of man-made and natural materials, taking explicitly into account the electronic structure. Developers of the package, lead by the Professors Stefano Baroni and Paolo Giannozzi, will present the theory behind the codes and train the participants on how to use them for different applications. Participants would be able to present a poster of their own work during the workshop. When ? Jun 16 to Jun 20, 2014. Where ? Penn State ( ICS Cybertorium) ... click here for the details.
Recent Past News and Events
- Materials Studio Workshops: Held from Nov 4 to Nov 8, 2013
- Wien2K Workshop 2013: Held from Aug 12 to Aug 16, 2013
- Materials Studio Workshops: Held from Aug 5 to Aug 9, 2013
- Materials Studio Workshops: Held from Nov 8, 2012 to Jan 17, 2013
- Density Functional Theory:Quantum Espresso and VASP Workshops: Held from Jan 31 to Feb 28, 2013
- Quantum Espresso 2012 Workshop: Held in June/2012